Coconut milk is the liquid that comes from the grated meat of a brown mature coconut. Coconut milk contains a large proportion of lauric acid. This may create a more favourable blood cholesterol profile. Coconut milk is rich in medium-chain fatty acids (MCFAs), which the body processes differently from other saturated fats. MCFAs may help promote weight maintenance without raising cholesterol levels.
Health benefits of Coconut Milk
- Great tasting, dairy free alternatives to milk, cooking ingredient
- Made from freshly pressed coconut milk.
- Naturally free of lactose, cow’s milk protein, soya and gluten.
- Nut free & packed in a nut-free environment. Coconuts are a fruit, not a nut.
- Ideal for anyone with lactose, cow’s milk protein, soya or gluten intolerance.
- Suitable for vegans, vegetarians, and coeliacs.
- Cholesterol free and with calcium and fat levels matched to semi-skimmed milk. A naturally healthy option for all to enjoy.
- Palatable and versatile to use as drinks and in cooking.
Bulk and Retail packs:
Bulk: 20’FCL and 40’FCL
|20 or 200 litre drums||Young Coconut Water: Frozen/Aseptic and Coconut Milk: Frozen/Aseptic|
|6 or 9 in box||Fresh young coconuts removed husk|
|4*2.5 kg bag in box||Dried cut fruit: Coconuts, mangoes, banana, papaya and pineapple|
|1 L, 330 ml and 200 mltetrapak and 210 ml glass bottle||Young Coconut Water|
|3 L, 400 ml and 200 ml tin cans||Coconut Milk|
|6 or 9 in a box||Fresh young coconuts removed husk|
Kindly enquire for prices. Private label available upon request.